We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service by designing and providing programs that meet the needs of our individual-client base.
We realize that every individual in career development or transition is unique and requires personalized attention while he/she acquires the skills to complete a successful job-search, optimize work-performance or re-direct/expand career goals and options.
We deliver our programs from a team of seasoned professionals with impressive track records of real-world success and who know first-hand the techniques and strategies necessary for a successful career progression.
CMP subscribes to the code of ethics and professional standards as put forth by the Association of Career Firms International (ACFI) and the Association of Career Professionals International (ACPI). These standards include the following commitments:
- Respect the importance of privacy and confidentiality when reorganizations, acquisitions, downsizings, employee releases and promotions are being discussed.
- Do not take advantage, including financial, of any information resulting from our client relationships, nor will we provide the basis for others to take such advantage.
- Do not solicit employees of clients for employment.
- Before accepting an assignment, seek sufficient information regarding person(s) affected, perceived problems, and likely outcomes of the assignment.
- Do not serve a client under conditions that may impair independence and professional standards.
- Assume an objective, third party position at all times.
- Do not promise any benefits at the expense of our professional standards. We charge professional fees based upon the nature of services programs offered.